This Tuesday, the student senate heard semester reports from each of the subcommittees. Here are summaries of each subcommittee’s work:
- Bylaws has been looking at the potential for a GLOW Senator (with the help of Internal Affairs).
- Capital Improvement has instigated the implementation of the Thorson Crosswalk.
- Internal Affairs has considered specifying the role of the Environmental Senator.
- Inclusivity has been examining the possibility for an Inclusivity Senator.
- Mental Health subcommittee has started the campaign #GreaterThan to promote awareness of mental illness and different mental health resources available to students.
- Safety has been discussing various ways to promote student safety with respect to the physical campus infrastructure.
If you’ve got something you’d like Senate to talk about, let us know!
The meeting’s minutes can be found here.