So you want to print posters but don’t know how? Here is a step by step guide of how to submit a poster order from the Print Center!
1. Start a work order at http://www.stolaf.edu/apps/workorder/
2. Fill out your personal information:
3. Fill out general job information:
- Use a simple job name
- Be realistic with your dates. If you have a few days before your event, don”t put tomorrow’s date as the “Date Needed”.
- Don’t know the account number for your student organization or branch of SGA? Stop by the Office of Student Activities to find out!
- Don’t have an account number? You can also pay in cash or Ole dollars.
4. Fill out order information:
- The “Number of Pages” is how may pages you upload. For one poster your number of pages would be 1.
- Don’t forget to select “Color” for your posters! Unless you want black and white, remember to specify color copies.
- “Copies of each Original” is how many posters you want.
- If you want something other than white poster paper you must specify here. If you leave it blank they will simply print on classic white paper.
- Don’t forget to select “One Side Only” for your posters! Unless you want back to back, remember to specify your print preference.
- In general your paper size will be 11×17, but make sure you select the desired size for your order.
5, Identify any special services:
- For your average poster order this section will be left as is.
6. Upload your PDF files
- Please use a PDF. It is all around easier to work with!