- Absolutely no drinking or smoking.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No bags or coats allowed into Mane Stage.
- No crowd surfing, sitting on shoulders, or any other physically harmful behavior.
For larger events there are additional rules:
- Have your ID with you at all times inside the dance- A valid picture ID is required to enter the dance to ensure that you can be identified and assisted if you are unable to assist yourself.
- Leave all belongings in the Den or Jungle or Lair – you will not be allowed to carry any personal items such as bags, purses or water bottles into the dance. Water and snacks will be provided inside. Please leave all valuables in your dorms to prevent theft.
- Absolutely no alcohol, drugs, weapons, or lighters- these items are strictly prohibited to ensure the safety of all attendees.
- Shoes, a shirt and pants/shorts/skirts must be worn at all times- This rule promotes the safety and comfort of all attendees.
- Jungle entrance and pat-down lines- The entrance to the dance will be through the fire exit of the Jungle, and everyone wishing to enter the dance must consent to a pat down by our trained security staff.
- Impairment- To maintain a safe environment, anyone displaying signs of intoxication or impairment will be denied entrance and/or removed from the premises by professional security staff. We reserve the right to remove any persons behaving in a disruptive or dangerous way from the Lion’s Pause
- Questions/Concerns or Discomfort- If at any point in the event you have questions, concerns or feel uncomfortable, don’t hesitate to approach any of the Pause staff or event hosts, identified by shirts or nametags, they are well-trained and there for you!
The Pause reserves the right to:
- Use pat down procedures.
- Search personal belongings.
- Deny entry.
- Remove patrons.
Statement of understanding:
ANY PERSON THAT ATTEMPTS TO SMUGGLE IN ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, SHOWS SIGNS OF INTOXICATION, OR BREAKS ANY OF THE PAUSE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PAUSE AND WILL RECEIVE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.
Seriously, just don’t do it.