In this week’s meeting we discussed the following:
SOC’s Agenda for the rest of the year:
- More promotion of SOC resources for the student body
- Constitutions will be uploaded to the SOC site (beginning in February)
- SOC will host events in collaboration with other orgs, beginning with an event with ADC in the spring!
Overall SOC Feedback for the year so far:
- Some SOC members seem unsure about questions to ask in meetings
- We stray from agenda from time to time
- SOC meetings seems to be dominated by a select few individuals
- Is a mediator necessary for meetings?
- Ole Roundtables presented by Dakota Williams last week has been approved!
- Hope Carey came in today representing Renaissance Choir – which is a student-led ensemble that wishes to rehearse together and put on a set number of performances per semester. Their request was approved!