The Lion’s Pause is a student-run event space located on the first floor of Buntrock Commons. The Pause offers several event venues, a study area, pool and sports lounge, and a kitchen offering a full menu including our famous pizza and shakes. The Pause is a branch of Student Government Association run by students for students. That means that we know what you like and what you want. So, we try to keep the Pause as fun, hip, real, wicked, happening, rocking, and rolling as possible.
Suggestions? Drop us a note!
Call us at (507)-786-6969
- Absolutely no drinking or smoking.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No bags or coats allowed into Mane Stage.
- No crowd surfing, sitting on shoulders, or any other physically harmful behavior.
For larger events there are additional rules:
- Everyone must have valid photo ID (non-St. Olaf IDs acceptable).
- Absolutely no outside beverages or containers.
- Bag checks will occur outside the Pause-Crossroads doors.
- All patrons entering the Pause must be patted down.
- There will be a female guard to perform pat downs for women, and a male guard to perform pat downs for men.
The Lion’s Pause reserves the right to:
- Use pat down procedures.
- Search personal belongings.
- Deny entry.
- Remove patrons.
Statement of understanding:
ANY PERSON THAT ATTEMPTS TO SMUGGLE IN ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, SHOWS SIGNS OF INTOXICATION, OR BREAKS ANY OF THE PAUSE RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PAUSE AND WILL RECEIVE DISCIPLINARY ACTION.
Seriously, just don’t do it.