Are you passionate about music and student leadership? The Music Entertainment Committee (MEC) is devoted to organizing concerts and other music entertainment that represent the varied interests of St. Olaf students! Leading this team of approx. 20 passionate and dedicated students is an exciting and important job – and it’s open for Spring Semester of 2018-2019.
The MEC Coordinator will receive a $1000 stipend and have many responsibilities, which include:
– Chair weekly MEC meetings (1 hour), complete with an agenda and subcommittee meetings
– Helping organize and staff regular MEC Events
– Holding 3 office hours a week in the Office of Student Activities (OSA)
– Attending weekly Senate meetings (2 hours), Executive Team meetings (1 hour), and Senate Subcommittee meetings (1 hour)
– Meeting weekly with the MEC Advisor
Questions? Email Sarah Freyermuth at email@example.com. This position will be chosen through an appointment process, where you will be interviewed by the SGA President, SGA Vice President, and the MEC Advisor. Upon completing the application below, they will be in touch with you.